Sonoma County EMS
- Sonoma County Emergency Medical Care Council
- Sonoma County Ambulance Providers (pdf)
- CVEMSA Regional Ambulance Rates (pdf)
- Sonoma County Hospitals (pdf)
- Sonoma County Ambulance Service Zones (pdf)
- Sonoma County Population Density (pdf)
Sonoma County Paramedic Association (SCPA)
The SCPA is a non-profit educational corporation, organized for the purpose of providing training for both the general public and EMS professionals.
Redwood Empire Dispatch Communications Authority (REDCOM)
REDCOM is a joint powers authority (JPA) created to dispatch ambulances and fire department first responders in Sonoma County simultaneously on all medically related incidents fielded through the 9-1-1 system.
The SCFCA is the association of Fire Service leaders from Cities, Districts and Volunteer Companies that serve Sonoma County. Member agencies provide a range of fire and EMS response within their juristictions and across the County.